Careers at the Tildenet Group
1. Sales Executive – Bristol
Job Type: Full Time, Competitive Salary
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and proactive Sales Executive who loves to sell, and would welcome the opportunity of working in an ambitious and fast growing company.
The Tildenet Group Ltd, a leading brand on the world market, is based in Bristol with five divisions in the group offering services to the Garden Retail, Horticulture, Sport, Industrial, and Fencing industries.
The Sales Executive will work closely with Sales Managers with a view to developing sales and servicing customer requirements in our Industrial Division to a high standard, primarily by telephone. They will also be responsible for relationship building, account management and lead generation in order to maximize potential sales from new and existing pipelines.
Duties will include:
- Following up leads generated by sales and marketing activities via telephone.
- Identifying potential customers and following up to achieve new sales or, where appropriate, booking appointments for field sales managers
- Initiating regular and systematic telephone follow up of customers and maintaining records using a CRM system.
- Attending and participating in outside events, eg exhibitions on occasions.
Candidates will be expected to have proven, successful sales experience with the ability to sell over the telephone as well as face to face and a thorough understanding of margin criteria.
You will have a confident communication style and strong written and IT skills.
As part of a small, hands-on team you will be expected to take the initiative, prioritise your workload and plan in order to meet targets and deadlines.
There is good potential for growth in this role for an experienced Sales Executive with a positive outlook and a ‘Can-do’ attitude.
To apply please send your CV and details of your current remuneration to [email protected] or telephone Vicky on 07779 769008 for further information.